Immerse yourself in the mystique of the Crescent City at one of the most elegant hotels in the area — The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. Situated on the edge of the vibrant French Quarter, this historic hotel is the perfect place to experience the vitality of New Orleans, while also providing a refined urban retreat. Located on Canal Street, this beacon of Beaux Arts architecture is a star among New Orleans luxury hotels.
- Luxury guest rooms and suites blending elegant décor with modern amenities
- Live music at the Davenport Lounge
- M bistro, offering a farm-to-table dining experience
- Destination spa, the largest in the city, offering more than 100 treatments (Alliance attendees receive 20% off spa services)
- A group rate of $209/night (Sunday/Monday) plus taxes
- Rate is based upon availability. Call 800-826-8987 and refer to the Alliance.
Continuing Legal Education
An application for accreditation for continuing legal education credit (approximately 11 credit hours, including 1.0 ethics hour) has been submitted to all mandatory CLE states. Number of credits awarded will vary based on state regulations. Please bring your license and/or bar information with you to the program.
The Alliance is all about women helping women so we’re offering discounts to anyone who brings a law student, clerk, or first year associate to the conference with them.
- 1st and 2nd Attendee: $895/Attendee
- 3 or more Attendees from same firm: $795 each
- 1 Attendee with Guest (Law Student, Clerk or 1st Year Associate): $1,295 for Attendee and Guest
- More than 5 Attendees please fill out our Contact form