The moment you enter the block-long canopy of golden columns and crystal chandeliers, there’s little question that your stay will be anything short of grand. Originally one of the South’s first landmark hotels, The Roosevelt returned to its place as the premier luxury hotel in New Orleans in 2009. A part of the prestigious Waldorf Astoria brand, this landmark combines elegant guest rooms, historic dining and entertainment venues, luxurious meeting spaces and new indulgences like the Waldorf Astoria Spa and the rooftop pool for a truly legendary experience in the heart of the city.
- Luxury rooms and suites dressed in exquisite decor with modern amenities
- Unwind at the historic Sazerac Bar
- Enjoy world-class cuisine at The Fountain Lounge and Domenica
- Indulge yourself with a Waldorf Astoria Spa treatment
- (Alliance attendees receive 20% off spa services)
- A group rate of $219/night plus taxes. Use the link below:
- Rate is based upon availability until August 18, 2019.
Hotel Reservation Line:
Please use group code “ATW” when phoning in reservations.
Continuing Legal Education
An application for accreditation for continuing legal education credit (approximately 9+ credit hours, including .5 ethics hour) is pending in all applicable states. Number of credits awarded will vary based on state regulations. Please bring your license and/or bar information with you to the program.
- $795 per attorney
- $695 for 3 and up to 5 attorneys from same firm
- For groups of more than 5, please complete our online contact form.