The moment you enter the block-long canopy of golden columns and crystal chandeliers, there’s little question that your stay will be anything short of grand. Originally one of the South’s first landmark hotels, The Roosevelt returned to its place as the premier luxury hotel in New Orleans in 2009. A part of the prestigious Waldorf Astoria brand, this landmark combines elegant guest rooms, historic dining and entertainment venues, luxurious meeting spaces and new indulgences like the Waldorf Astoria Spa and the rooftop pool for a truly legendary experience in the heart of the city.
- Luxury rooms and suites dressed in exquisite decor with modern amenities
- Unwind at the historic Sazerac Bar
- Enjoy world-class cuisine at The Fountain Lounge and Domenica
- Indulge yourself and relax in a Waldorf Astoria Spa treatment
- (Alliance attendees receive 20% off spa services)
- A group rate of $219/night plus taxes
- Rate is based upon availability.
Continuing Legal Education
An application for accreditation for continuing legal education credit (approximately 9+ credit hours, including 1.0 ethics hour) has been submitted to all mandatory CLE states. Number of credits awarded will vary based on state regulations. Please bring your license and/or bar information with you to the program.
- 1st and 2nd Attendee: $795/Attendee
- 3 or more Attendees from same firm: $695 each
- More than 5 Attendees please fill out our Contact form or call Nancy Holston at 850-304-9674 for more information