Rich in history and personality, New Orleans is unlike any other US city. Honoring its spirit and elegance, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans invites visitors to its French Quarter retreat, set within a 1908 Beaux Arts building. Here, one can bask in the silence of the hotel’s beautiful courtyard, experience the mysticism of the city through the spa’s Voodoo Ritual or learn how to play the trumpet with in-house jazz musician Jeremy Davenport.
- Luxury rooms and suites dressed in exquisite decor with modern amenities
- Unwind at the historic Sazerac Bar
- Enjoy world-class cuisine at The Fountain Lounge and Domenica
- Indulge yourself with a Waldorf Astoria Spa treatment
- (Alliance attendees receive 20% off spa services)
- A group rate of $219/night plus taxes. Use the link below:
- Rate is based upon availability until August 18, 2019.
Hotel Reservation Line:
Please use group code “ATW” when phoning in reservations.
Continuing Legal Education
An application for accreditation for continuing legal education credit (approximately 9+ credit hours, including .5 ethics hour) is pending in all applicable states. Number of credits awarded will vary based on state regulations. Please bring your license and/or bar information with you to the program.
- $795 per attorney
- $695 for 3 and up to 5 attorneys from same firm
- For groups of more than 5, please call Nancy Holston at 850-304-9674 for more information.