Continuing Legal Education
An application for accreditation for continuing legal education credit (approximately 9+ credit hours, including .5 ethics hour) is pending in all applicable states. Number of credits awarded will vary based on state regulations. Please bring your license and/or bar information with you to the program.
- $795 per attorney
- $695 for 3 and up to 5 attorneys from same firm
- For groups of more than 5, please call Nancy Holston at 850-304-9674 for more information.
Rich in history and personality, New Orleans is unlike any other US city. Honoring its spirit and elegance, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans invites visitors to its French Quarter retreat, set within a 1908 Beaux Arts building. Here, one can bask in the silence of the hotel’s beautiful courtyard, experience the mysticism of the city through the spa’s Voodoo Ritual or learn how to play the trumpet with in-house jazz musician Jeremy Davenport.
You may make reservations either online
or through Ritz-Carlton Central Reservations at 1 (800) 826-8987.
(If you would like to stay on dates outside of the block, it will be determined on an availability basis.)
- WXFWXFA (Deluxe King Accommodations – $265.00 per night)
- WXFWXFB (Deluxe Double Accommodations – $265.00 per night
- Start Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
- End Date: Monday, September 20, 2021
- Last Day to Book: Friday, August 20, 2021